Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This Month's Bulletin Board




This months Birthday Bulletin Board isn't as cute as last months, but I never got a picture of last months. BUT, the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' is still up from last month because I couldn't bare to part with those adorable snow man letters. This was the first time I really used my Cricut Colors. (The markers... if you don't have the markers... get the markers!) I used the 'Speaking of Winter' cartridge to make the snow man letters. I LOVE this cartridge so much! It is so much fun! I used stickles to make these cute letters a little more fun. Then I used the 'Joy of the Season' cartridge to make the mittens and snowballs. I used the Cricut Colors first to draw them, then switched out the marker for the blade to cut them out. I thought they turned out really cute and the kids really like them. I used ribbon for the border on this one. Since I made it without a lot of time on my hands.

Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

Brooke Phillips said...

This is soooo cute! I Love those snowman letters! I may just have to get that cart. You do such a great job on these boards. Your school is lucky to have you!

Lynn said...

I wish our bulletin boards looked that fabulous when I was in school! You are so very creative and I bet the students are so inspired by your talent!

Mrs. T said...

That is so neat! The school is blessed by how you share your talents with them.