Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions and such

This poor blog has been so neglected. I just haven't made time for it. So, as one of my many New Years resolutions I am setting a goal to post at least one project a week. We'll see how that turns out.

I also hit 5000 posts today. WOW! I have no idea how that happened but it's fun that it did!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and have a fantastic 2008. May you all be blessed with peace in your life and happiness for you and those who surround you.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Is posting a picture of Christian Bale considered a "project"?

I'm just asking because I have plenty of Batman pictures you can post if you need to.

Amy said...

Posting a picture of Christian Bale would only be a project if I completed it. :p

MmmMmMMmMmmMm Christian Bale.