Friday, October 19, 2007

This isn't what I had planned...

So, I have made a few things that hopefully I will get to blog about next week. For some insane reason, I thought that when school started I would miraculously locate extra time. So far, all that extra time is hiding from me (along with one of my kids shoes and whatever other item I can never seem to find when I need it...).

In the mean time, here is something I typically don't do. My sister is married to a great guy, who is the youngest in his family. Last month they received some devastating news, his brother has cancer. Cancer that is basically inoperable, and doesn't respond well to chemo or radiation. He has 8 children, the youngest being 5 years old. Anyway, they set up a website for him - http://www.rickkeys.com/ If you have a minute go look at it, read his story, and send him and his family some of your prayers.

0 comments: