Saturday, March 10, 2007

Valentine's Card Class


In January I was asked to teach a Valentine's Day card class for my church. Most of the ladies I would be teaching had never made a card before, so I had to keep it pretty simple. I also wanted to have a couple different styles of cards, a little something for everyone.

So this one is a very masculine card. The brads are from Queen and Co. (I love their brads.) The cardstock is all from Bazzill. I embossed the gray cardstock with a cuttlebug embossing folder, then stitched it on to give the card a little color. The inside had another gray piece stitched on so you could write a note. It was very simple, but still looked very nice.






This card uses a white cardstock, with two different patterned papers layered and then a simple ribbon to separate the papers. I then used another patterened paper that was from the same family of papers and a piece of vellum to make the tag with a Making Memories Tag maker. The tag paper is also embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder. This was a really quick card also.







0 comments: