Sunday, January 20, 2008

Wow...





I was asked to do the birthday bulletin board at my kids school this year. And right now I wish I had taken pictures of all of the boards I have done. But, sadly, I haven't. For some reason I can't always seem to remember to take my camera with me when I do it. But I will try to take a picture of the board that is up right now.

This is the board from October.

I love the Cricut Expression. I made all the pumpkins with the Doodlecharms cartridge, and used Stamped for the font. (Which I modified just a little bit with good old fashioned scissors.) I did some distressing and used stickles on the leaf for the pumpkins.

The border was also cut using my expression on the 'Fit to Length' setting and the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and all the patterned paper is from Making Memories. The rest of the paper is from Provo Craft.

Sorry for not posting anything new, I am swamped with life right now. But hopefully things will calm down in the next day or so.

As always, thanks for looking.

1 comments:

Mrs. T said...

That is a great-looking bulletin board.