Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Mother's Day is coming...


Here is the top and front of the exploding box I made for my Mother in Law for Mother's Day. I will post pictures of the inside as soon as I get it finished. The cardstock is Bazzill Basics, as is the flower. The brad is from Making Memories and I made the M with my cricut. The tag is from my sizzix. The jump rings are also from Making Memories. I picked up the paper and ribbon from a great local store named 'Paper Creations'. It's my favorite scrapbook store. I love the owner and they have an amazing selection. If you can check it out, you should!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

wow love your box and love your blog....great job...have an awesome day. regina

Cindy Lou Who said...

These are AWESOME!!! Love the bright colors and design =)