Saturday, March 17, 2007

What I did yesterday

Yesterday was spent making 90 of these little babies. Wow. I printed out the white card on top using the 'Entebbe' font (I love that font right now), then cut them, rounded just the bottom corners and distressed the edges with 'Old Paper' distressing ink. Danielle's colors for her wedding are Lime Green and Navy blue, and on such short notice this was the closest thing I could find to her colors. So the next layer is a piece of chatterbox paper stitched to the white printed cardstock. I then glued that to a piece of solid navy blue cardstock, punched a hole with my handy Crop-A-Dile (Thanks Dawn) and ran some ribbon through it. I wanted to add a flower to it, but prima's are pretty darn pricey for something that is probably going to be just thrown out so I went to Michaels and bought a little flower bunch and trimmed them all off the stems and adhered them with Zots. I hope she likes these.