Saturday, March 10, 2007

Thanks So Very Much

My oldest son is 7, and one day as he was leaving school one of the School Secretaries gave him a small gift (since he had a particularly good day at school that day). This small action made him so very happy that I had to thank her. So, this is the card I made for her. I cut the 'T' and the tag with my ever-faithful Cricut. I then layered Papers and inked the edges of everything and sanded the paper to age it a bit. I added a ribbon and did some stitching. The sentiment is a home made rub on (I will explain those later, in another post). I make a lot of those rub ons, so I can have the sentiment I want, in the font and size I want without having to torture people with my horrid handwriting, or spend loads of money and time trying to find just the right stamp. (Although I have lots of stamps too, and I do love them).

The inside (Another home made rub on) said "One small act of kindness can make a huge difference, Thank you."

0 comments: