Friday, March 30, 2007

A Card for Abby


Today is a big day for my 8 year old Niece. She is in Children's Dance Theatre and today is her first performance as a member of CDT. So, I made this card for her. The paper is from Making Memories, and the cardstock base is Bazzill. The photo corner and frame corner were cut with my Cricut. The flower is a Prima, and then I embellished it with some ribbon and a button. The gem on the photo corner (which is actually purple) is a brad from Making Memories. Everything is distressed with 'Vintage Photo' ink and sanded. I stitched with brown thread (and for some reason my sewing machine is not my friend today... I will have to fix it later). The sentiment is from a stamp I picked up this morning.
I dropped this card off to her with a nice flower arrangement, and she was very excited!

0 comments: